Carnivore Style is set up for people who are on the lookout for interesting facts and helpful expert reviews on anything meat-related. With thousands of social engagements every month, the goal is to sustain our growing community’s trust through integrity, professionalism, and honest feedback.
If you’re a fellow game-changer who likes bringing new ideas to the table, we encourage you to collaborate with us. We often have new positions available, so if you wish to contribute and be part of the Carnivore Style team, we invite you to check out our job openings.
As a copywriter at Carnivore Style, you will be responsible for creating and fact-checking various forms of content prior to publication. For each topic, you will be provided with a content order with the necessary keywords, which will serve as a writing guide to help you structure valuable articles.
You will also have a direct hotline to the research department and will work together to help you perform your tasks and achieve the objectives of the team.
What You’ll Do:
- Fact-check the accuracy of the information presented in our articles.
- Update outdated articles.
- Update website content.
- English language proficiency and excellent research skills
- Able to write and proofread well-informed articles related to the site
- Able to yield high-quality validation of articles within the allotted time
- Has a grasp of the current events related to our niche
- Reliable and independent self-starter with a goal-oriented and team-friendly attitude
- A love for meat, BBQ, grilling, and everything in between
If you think you qualify, submit your application to email@example.com.